Hey you! With the paint brush!
You're in the middle of a renovation, right? How many of these sound like you right now?
You feel overwhelmed by the size of your project.
You feel like you need more time to even think about getting this done.
Everything would be so much better if you just had more money.
You have started a million projects, but can't seem to finish the last 10% of any of them.
You're frustrated and lacking patience because everything is taking SO DARN LONG.
You need a plan for you you're going to finish everything while STILL having time for your life.
You can imagine how your home will look when you're done...but have no idea how to get there.
REAL LIFE RENOVATION TOOLS FOR YOUR HOME
Take a second and just imagine if....
- YOU ALWAYS KNEW WHERE TO GET STARTED
- YOU COULD CONFIDENTLY PRIORITIZE YOUR PROJECTS
- YOU CAN MAKE A BUDGET THAT WORKS FOR YOU
- YOU CREATE TO DO LISTS AND ACTUALLY GET THEM DONE
- YOU CAN STOP THE "PROJECT SNOWBALL" EFFECT
- YOU TEACH YOURSELF NEW RENOVATION SKILLS
- YOU KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO HIRE HELP
- YOU CAN CLARIFY YOUR FUTURE VISION FOR YOUR HOME
Here's the scoop: you can do ALL those things and more.
Let me show you how.
Module 1: Define the Scope
You deserve to love your home.
Start with a top to bottom whole house evaluation and identify the changes that will make your dream home a reality.
Module 2: Make a Plan
You need a road map.
Ensure you always know where to start, always know what is next, and always move in the right direction.
Module 3: Create a Budget
Your renovation does not have to bankrupt you.
Estimate the total cost of the renovation (even for tasks you've never done before), figure out how much you have to spend, and track your expenses during your project.
Module 4: Take Action
Your renovation wont take over your life.
Set up a weekly schedule, break down overwhelming to do lists, and prioritize project tasks.
Define your creative vision, shop for materials effectively, hire the right contractor, and more.
Get started now!
"WE SPENT TWO YEARS FIGURING OUT HOW TO MANAGE A RENOVATION. THIS COURSE IS THE EXACT METHOD WE USE TO COMPLETE OUR HOME PROJECTS ON TIME, ON BUDGET, UNSTRESSED, WHILE HAVING A LIFE.
IT'S UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE OUT THERE, AND I PROMISE THIS SYSTEM WILL WORK FOR YOU."
- Paige S.
Renovator and Course Creator
Hiya! I'm Paige. And I fell head over heels, blind crazy in love with a house.
This course is for SERIOUS people with SERIOUS projects.
- If you want to hire a crew of 40 to makeover your house in three days, this course isn't for you.
- If you want a secret formula to effortlessly breeze through a renovation, this course isn't for you.
- If you want quick fixes and easy outs, this course isn't for you.
- If you are ready to make big changes, real progress, and see results, THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU.
Imagine saving $100 for every square foot of your renovation.
Too good to be true? Nope.
The average cost to hire out home renovation is $200 per square foot. You can cut that in half.
Learn exactly what you need to hire out and how to teach yourself the rest.
In fact, if you don’t save at least what you spend on the course, I will refund your purchase 100% no questions asked.
Ready to start saving?
See what other awesome renovators are saying!
"Renovation Ready provided a fresh perspective on organizing tasks, budgeting and executing without contradicting lessons already learned. It pulled everything together in a way that made everything achievable. It didn’t promise “easy fixes” but provided sensible methodologies for tackling the hardest parts of home renovation or improvement projects."
"I used to feel disorganized and stressed. Now my projects are becoming much better organized and properly programmed. I personally have a sense of being much more disciplined in execution without the stress!"
- Pamela C.
Frequently Asked Questions
- RENOVATE WITH CONFIDENCE knowing you have all the tools and information you need.
- CONNECT WITH A GROUP of like minded, enthusiastic renovators for inspiration and support in our Facebook group.
- REST EASY with a money back guarantee.
- LOVE the home you create.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?